HPR reaches out to different communities in South Florida regards to:
- Low cost Spay and Neuter Programs.
- Targeted TNR Programs (Trap Neuter and Release of Feral Cats) throughout different communities in South Florida.
- School programs to teach children about animal welfare, for a better future for the animals.
- Disaster Relief assistance for all income families, with priority given to low income families.
- Protecting animals by reporting animal abuse and by endorsing Animal Abuse laws that make sense and that provide stricter punishment for animal abusers.